How can i remove the blue shadow when mouse over controls

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM
The title says it all :) i with todo this or atleast change to colors great library by the way
Coordinator
Jun 23, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Use effects_edge_nimbus to disable it.
using namespace nana::gui;
API::effects_edge_nimbus(A_Widget, effects::edge_nimbus::none);
Jun 23, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Yea i found that shortly after opening ticket i still ahve no idea on the color part though :( any ideas?
Coordinator
Jun 23, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Every widget has a member function called foreground() and background() for its color.
widget.background(0xRRGGBB) is to set the background color of the widget. But some widgets may not render for the specified color, for the reason that, the drawer of the widget may not be implemented completely. When you meet a bug like this, please report an issue.
Jun 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Sorry this is my fault but i forgot to specify the changing the color of the edge_nimbus
Jun 23, 2014 at 7:11 PM
ahhh its in effects_renderer.hpp but VS did not pick up because header files are not added and not searched with find :)
Jun 23, 2014 at 7:15 PM
but i still have no idea how to change color im so sorry but ive only done about 4hrs with the framework so far so heres what i have so far

Added button
Hovered button and decided im not keen on the edge_nimbus color and wish to change
thats how far ive got :D
Jun 23, 2014 at 7:24 PM
i can change the color by editing the header file but as you know thats not the way togo :)